The main criteria that have led the development of METERS AND MORE technology are efficiency, robustness and security of communications. These are ensured by the following functionalities:
- very short message exchanges, optimized for narrowband powerline and wireless communications;
- use of a BPSK modulation that allows the communication to reach a coded bit-rate of 4800 bps;
- Robust solution, suitable for economic implementation, low-consumption and high reachability;
- optimization of communication paths;
- support to a high level of encryption and authentication, by the use of 128 bits AES algorithm;
- automatic network configuration and management;
- retransmission management.