- The largest Automatic Meter Management roll-out worldwide
- Proven and reliable solution
- In operation: 35 million meters
Over 30 Italian distribution companies have chosen Enel’s AMM solution.
The Meters And More protocol and technology has been selected by Endesa for its new generation smart metering solution: under deployment at 13.000.000 domestic customers in Spain.
The positive results of the detailed technical, functional and interoperability tests, show that
the specifications of METERS and MORE technology are mature, implementable and ready
for the standardization process. No further recommendations are necessary.
- D4.4: report on Final Test Results and Recommendations
- D5.3: PLC lower layers on B-PSK for the Meters and More suite
- D5.8: Second report on status of standardization
- The SmartCity project under implementation in Malaga includes smart metering as part of a fully operational Smart Grid.
- The projet is developed by a consortium of almost 30 mayor companies of the energy sector, organizations and research institutes
- Smart meters applying Meters and More protocol have selected.
- The SmartCity project is the first experience of Smart Grids in Spain.
Enel, Ampla and Landis+Gyr bring advanced metering solution to Brazil – First Smart Meters installed in Búzios
Automatic Meter Management deployment at E.ON Spain
E.ON Spain is completing the deployment of the Enel Automatic Meter Management Solution on its 650.000 domestic customers.